The registration form on www.Inotecplus.ro asks for business contact data that we can use to identify and contact you.
We use personal data with the following purposes:
- To assure that the web page content is relevant to your needs
- To deliver Services you opted for
- To support our intent to show to you the most relevant content and to improve usability of the Site
- To permit access to restricted areas of the Sites
- To maintain and improve the security
- To improve the usability and quality of its services
The site contains links you can use to send as emails. We use you email address to respond to your request and your message will be retained for future references, should you decide to contact us again. Your name and email address are business contact data and Inotec will use them, and even send them to third parties, if you give your approval.
Inotec may disclose personal data to third parties upon request from authorities or if it is necessary to: (a) abide by the law; (b) defend and protect Inotec copyrights or (c) in urgent matters to protect personal safety of employees, services/products users and public persons.
When we are asked or allowed to disclose personal date, we will only reveal those data necessary to meet specific requests.
Inotec does not sell, change or rent personal data.